I'm approaching infinity and happiness...

The good times just keep a-rollin'...

Two more rave reviews, from KDHX and The Ladue News. Wow, people really love this show! We should still be getting reviews coming from The Riverfront Times, TalkinBroadway.com, and maybe a couple others...

And today I got an email from Amanda Green, the show's lyricist -- she's flying in from New York to see our production! This information will freak out some of the actors so I won't tell them when she's coming, but it's very cool that she wants to see our show. I've been sending her and Tom Kitt (composer) our reviews and a few production photos...

This is one of those shows I will always feel lucky to have worked on... It's just that wonderful.

"And I wouldn't change a thing about it..."

Long Live the Musical!
Scott

0 comments: